Thursday, May 17, 2012

Product Review

It's been a while since I've done a product review. I don't always buy gluten free products in the store when I see them mainly because they are usually expensive and quite a few of them taste like cardboard. Plus, most of the gluten free packaged products have tons of added sugar and fat to make up for the lack of that tasty gluten stuff and I want to try to avoid all that. On the other hand, convenience items are kind of hard to come by so I have tried a couple in the past few weeks. Here's one that I really enjoyed. I found them at Costco (thanks Mom!) and they are a great snack option. The husband liked them too and said they tasted like Fruity Pebbles. I've never had Fruity Pebbles so I couldn't make the comparison. All I can tell you is that they're good. Really good. And healthy!

Introducing Mrs. May's Almond Rice Stix!


These little almond rice sticks are packed with cranberries, blueberries, golden raisins, almonds and toasted rice. The are 100% natural, gluten free and have no trans fat, saturated fat or cholesterol. Winner!! I've seen these sold on Amazon as well and you could probably find them in other grocery stores or Whole Foods. They were reasonably priced at Costco for such a large bag and they are a great grab and go option. Give 'em a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment