Thursday, October 31, 2013

3 Months!

Joshua is 3 months old today! I know I say this all the time but I can't believe how fast the time is going! I feel like I was just finding out I was pregnant with him and that was almost a year ago! Crazy!

Josh has grown so much this past month. He's reaching lots of milestones (which makes me very happy...I tend to overanalyze and worry about every. little. thing.) He has gotten so much more interactive with us and others and smiles all the time. I even managed to catch a few of his first chuckles on video the other day. Melt my heart! We so love our happy little fella!

Here's what Josh has been up to:

- Weighs roughly 12ish pounds and is looooooong!! Clothes are getting tough because he is super skinny (needs a small waistband) but is very long in the arms and legs (so needs bigger size for length)

- Finally getting the hang of tummy time and is pushing up on his arms some. He does get frustrated after about 5-10 minutes though. He wants to MOVE!

- Playing! Unless he is hungry or tired he is perfectly content to lay on the floor and play with toys, look in the mirror and be talked to. He's pretty chill unless he needs something. I'm so grateful!

- Smiling/Laughing/Talking. My favorite! He is smiling right and left now and gives Mommy and Daddy big smiles when he wakes up in the morning. I love when he's fussing and then instantly stops and smiles when he hears our voices. He's also starting to mimic some of our faces (especially sticking out his tongue) and he's doing high pitched squeals and giggles too. So fun!

- Sleeping! He is sleeping pretty well at night still. Usually up once after a 5-6 hour stretch and then will go back to sleep for 1-3 hours. Randomly (like last night) he will sleep 8-10 hours! I love those day!

Here's some fun photos of our 3 month old boy!

Happy little 3 month old!

Love his smile!

My little pumpkin on Halloween!

Halloween cousins

So enthralled with Daddy's face

Constantly sucking that fist!

Contemplation

Those lashes! Seriously!

Cutie boy

Tummy time is getting more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment