Friday, November 8, 2013

Wubba Goes to Florida

Josh and I went to visit my family in Orlando a few weeks ago. It was SO good to be back home for a while! Our days were filled with catching up with friends and family, visiting Grace church and attending the fall baptism, shopping for winter clothes with Mimi, giggles and smiles with the aunties and cousins, a family photo shoot and lots and lots of snuggles from everyone. Our trip wasn't near long enough.

Josh did awesome on the plane (I was a bit nervous flying with an 11 week old by myself)! He slept most of the way there and smiled at the flight attendants and other passengers. He was an absolute angel child the way back and slept the ENTIRE flight. Thank you LORD! Going through security and managing the luggage by myself was a bit challenging. But I could (and will!) do it again and by then I'll be an old pro at the whole flying with a baby thing.

Here are some fun pictures of our time in Florida. I miss it already.

Josh and I ready to head to the airport
Super smiley even though our flight was delayed
Chatting with Mimi
Playing in my new pack n play!
Being tortured by the aunties already :)
Leni entertaining Josh

Josh was SO entertained!

Playing with Aunt #1 and #2

I love his smile in this picture! Note the zebra print sheets as his backdrop :)
Cousin Invasion!

Oooohing and Ahhhing
Cade and Josh chillin' together

Selfie by Cade
 
Aunt Kristin is the BEST!


Cousin Mollie trying to figure out this boy cousin thing

Kisses from Cousin Caroline
A wonderful visit with Hilary and Reuben

Haha!!

And a visit with 2 week old new buddy Silas

New favorite picture taken by Gamps (my dad)

Josh and Mommy 4 eva

Shopping with Mimi!


Getting her hair rolled and checking her messages - you know like every 8 year old

This was the face that happened when I asked Leni if she could raise one eyebrow!

Beautiful Kristin getting styled

Josh's turn!

The ceiling fans at Jason's Deli were mesmerizing

Josh and Aunt #3

Exploring the mirrors in Mimi's house

And the ceiling fans

Giving goodbye kisses :(

Saying our goodbyes to Mei Mei

Getting last minute snuggles with Gamps

Saying goodbye to Mimi at the airport

Goodbyes stink. Hurry up December!

No comments:

Post a Comment