Sunday, October 6, 2013

Moving Day!

The big moving day arrived. Part of me had been dreading September 5th for the past 3 weeks, and another part of me was super excited. Of course I got sentimental leaving our apartment - our first home as man and wife and our first home as mom and dad. I'm sad Josh won't remember our cute little place that we brought him home to. We have so many memories in that apartment. It was hard (and yet so exciting!) to leave it.

The guys finished packing the truck and Pop Pop hit the road. (Thanks Bill for driving that big ol' thing!) We took our last pictures and loaded up the car. We said one last goodbye to 2173 Seaport Drive and we were off on our new adventure!

So long apartment life!

We will miss our little home!
Eating breakfast in our dining room one last time
Our car all packed up...wow what a mess!

Pit stop - boy's gotta eat!
Holding that wubba in!

Pit stop #2!
We made it!
We are "home" (although Florida will always be home to me)

Meeting my niece Winnie and introducing the cousins! Oh how Steph and I prayed for these babies!

Our new city!


 A post about our first few weeks in Charlotte is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment