Monday, October 14, 2013

10 Weeks Old!

Josh turned 10 weeks old last Wednesday. I still can't believe it's been that long and yet it feels like he's been with us forever! Being a mom is the best job I could have ever asked for and I fall more in love with our little boy every day. Even when he's crying bloody murder from being in his car seat (happens often) he is still the sweetest thing to me.

Our days typically consist of feeding, napping, playing and sometimes an outing or two. We count down the hours until our daddy gets home so we can have time together (and so mommy can have a break!) We are loving our time with Taylor & Stephanie and little Winnie! We have a few more weeks of living with them and then we will move into our own sweet little home. We can't wait to get our stuff out of storage and start setting up our place! I am so looking forward to it!

This past week was great! Josh is a pretty chill little guy for the most part. He is especially doing super well playing in the mornings and it's so fun to watch him start to enjoy play time! He still is not a fan of tummy time on the floor but holds his head up great when he is held and will even go from sitting to standing when we hold his arms. He's got some strong legs! I'm getting a little paranoid though that he's not lifting his head or doing the "push ups" while on his tummy - Jon keeps assuring me that he's going to get there one day soon! We went apple picking with the Brown's this weekend and carved some pumpkins. It's definitely starting to feel like fall around here! Kinda nice for these Florida folks! Speaking of Florida, Josh and I are headed there to visit for a week! We leave on Thursday and although we will miss our daddy terribly, I can't wait be home again!

Here's some pictures from our fun week!


Playing happily!

Playing on the floor with cousin Winnie

Looking at his cute self in the mirror

Smiley boy!
Apple picking at Grandad's in Hendersonville!

Little farmer boy

A little worried about this

Me and my boy!

Joshua and Winnie
Mom what are you doing to me?
Picking out our pumpkins!

My boys - one much happier than the other
It's the great pumpkin Joshua Brown!

Worn out!

The results of the carving! (Wubba and Yoda)

I love our little family so much!

2 comments: