Monday, September 30, 2013

The Faces We Miss Most

Saying goodbye to our family in Orlando was the hardest couple of days I've ever had! We know we will visit often but it's not the same as being able to "pop over" and see everyone. This move is definitely a shock to this Florida born and raised girl but we are looking forward to what God has for us in Charlotte. I couldn't leave without getting in some quality time with the people I love most in this world.

Took all the kiddos to a movie

Mimi and Gamps with the 2 newest grands
Family dinner

Josh and some of his women

Seriously love them

My sweet Caroline

Auntie Mel loves Joshie

I love her

Uncle Jason and Josh-man

Ice cream smiles


Smiling at the lights

The VanLue nieces and nephew
The sibs and the youngest kiddos

I adore this lady

Mollie Bear

Uncle Jon and Mollie

Caroline kissin on Josh

Cade and Josh - sorry to take away the only other boy buddy!

My squish!

Jon shooting hoops (and losing) with Cade
Love my brother
We're sad can you tell?
Mel is uh-mazing

Daddy's girl forever


Mimi and her Wubba
My Kristi Lue

Giggles

Gamps and Josh

Me and Mei Mei

Me and Leni Girl

We were tickling each other :)

Josh and his aunties

Katie loves holding Joshie
My best friend - love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment