Tuesday, September 17, 2013

1 Month

I am embarrassingly behind on my blog posts! Josh is turning 7 weeks this week and here I am just now getting to his 1 month post. Such is the life of a new mom. If I manage to take a shower it's a good day...let alone write a blog post! But I wouldn't trade these last 7 weeks for anything...not even sleep!

I have some other posts to finish but I want to get on track with the monthly updates first.

Josh is getting bigger! At his checkup at 5 1/2 weeks he was 9lbs 12oz which is exactly what Jon weighed when he was BORN. Wow! He's starting to focus on our faces and turn when he hears our voices. He doesn't like tummy time on the floor so we are still working on that. But he does like baths now! Hooray! We so love our boy!






squirmy!


A typical tummy time session


1 comment: