Sunday, September 8, 2013

First Days With Josh

So as you may have guessed, I won't be recipes for a little while. But I promise that eventually this blog will be more recipes than baby pictures. Actually I can't promise that because I am totally in love with our little munchkin and think he is the most adorable thing ever. But eventually there will be recipes on here again.

Until then here's a recap of our first week home with Josh!


We left the hospital Friday morning and (slowly) drove through Chick Fil A and then home. Precious cargo!



Once we arrived home we introduced Josh to all of his new rooms and his new rocking chair

Our favorite spot in the house
Rocking my sweet boy

Eatin' time!
Josh meets his new pal the WubbaNub - and he LOVES it!

I do NOT like baths

Don't you dare do that to me again!


Sweet dreams!
"sleep when they sleep" - great advice!

Turtle face!

So handsome!

hmmmm...

"Put em up"

Biiiiig stretch

First family walk - Mommy was 3 days post surgery here

Snuggle time with Daddy

Sleeping in my cradle

Nothing beats skin to skin!

Ready for my first trip to the pediatrician!

I'm a healthy boy!

First sleep smile :)

Soaking up some sun in my bouncer

Being serenaded by my dad
Mid - sneeze

Praying :)


That's all for now! More posts about all of Joshua's visitors and our big move coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment