Monday, September 23, 2013

Gigi comes to visit and 1 week old adventures

So I'm gradually making my way through the early weeks of Josh. Thanks for your patience! I only get to blog during nap time and usually there are so many other things to get done (shower, eat, laundry etc). But today I couldn't resist going through these precious photos of our little guy. He's grown and changed so much! Here's some (ok...alot!) of photos from when Grandma Gigi (Jon's mom) came to visit and our first week with Josh.

Gigi getting her first Josh snuggles

Family walk!
One of my favorite pictures. I love his little smirk!

Napping in Gigi's arms

Gigi with her firstborn and his firstborn  :)

Happiness

We love our Gigi!

Brown party of 3!

Our little dino-man

Josh with great Mom Jo

Love our little monkey!

Pucker up Mom!

Turtle!

Getting some rest :)

Sleepy boy

Milk drunk smiles

Our first "outing" was our community group block party!

So nice to get out and see friends!

My sweet boys sleeping away

Daddy on the left - Josh on the right. I definitely see some resemblance!

Could not be more in love with this face!


More pictures from the early weeks and our moving post coming soon! Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment