Thursday, February 7, 2013

Crockpot Italian Chicken

This is a recipe courtesy of my wonderful sister-in-law, Stephanie. She happens to also have a blog AND also happens to be pregnant! So fun to be in this season with her! Anyway, this is one of her crockpot recipes and it is SO easy! I made this on my freezer day (required NO cooking) and made it a few weeks later. By that time I was feeling queasy and didn't eat it but the husband really enjoyed it and the leftovers the next day! Definitely a keeper for a weeknight meal or for a weekend when you just want to throw something in the crockpot and forget about it! Thanks Steph!

What you need (original recipe from Stephanie Brown)


- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of italian seasoning
- Chicken broth (about 30 oz)

*Yep! That's IT!











Directions

- Add chicken, italian seasoning, and chicken broth to crockpot

- Cook on low 4-5 hours

- Remove chicken (it should fall right apart), serve and enjoy!


I don't have a finished product of this (because the husband was hungry and I couldn't stand the smell of chicken at the time). BUT the husband really enjoyed it and I trust his opinion.


Freezer Cooking Directions

- Add chicken, seasoning and chicken broth to a gallon sized freezer safe bag. Store in freezer until ready to serve.

- Let the chicken thaw completely, add the crockpot and follow above directions.


Baby Brown update coming soon! Had to skip week 14 because my morning sickness unfortunately returned for a few days and did NOT want any pictures taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment