Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wubba Goes to the Zoo

Since Jon recently had a 3 day weekend over Memorial Day we decided to take a family trip to the North Carolina Zoo. Yes, I know Josh won't remember going. Yes, I know you might think we're crazy for driving an hour and a half to walk around in the hot sun looking at animals (most of which were sleeping). But...we had an absolute blast. And maybe Josh won't remember it, but his parents sure will! A fun memory as a family and Josh did great! Here's some pictures from our fun day!

Ready to go!

Whaddya mean I have to sit in the stroller?

Meeting Mr. Ostrich


Fascinated by the lions

Mama lion

I loved this statue of the mama and baby chimps




Mom - seriously those chimps are ridiculous


Baboons! 


My boys :)



Checking out the rhino's!



Josh waving to the flamingoes 


These frogs looked fake! Apparently the blue ones are extremely poisonous. 

Carousel ride! His very favorite thing!

He giggled the whole time. It was so sweet!

Love



Hot, hot, hot!


Hi Mr. Turtle!



Worn out

Looking at the otters 

Ms. Polar Bear

Got a stuffed monkey!

Thanks for spending your day off at the zoo babe!

Our little family - I love my boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment