Wednesday, December 4, 2013

4 months old and Happy Thanksgiving!

Life is SO busy! On top of the holiday season beginning, still settling in to our new home and life in Charlotte, family dinners, Christmas shopping AND keeping our now 4 month old baby boy happy (and alive) I have to admit that blogging is not usually the first thing I think of doing when I have spare time.

Spare time? What's that like?

In the midst of all the business though I am grateful for quiet moments. Sometimes they come during the day when Josh naps. Sometimes in the middle of the night when I wake up to check on my sleeping boy. And sometimes when the husband releases me for a grocery trip by myself (oh that is SO wonderful!) I am grateful for these moments to pause and reflect on the faithfulness of God. He is SO good and we are blessed beyond measure.

This past week we celebrated Thanksgiving and Jon's birthday with the Brown's, visited with family from out of town and Josh turned 4 (!) months old! The older he gets the more nostalgic I become that he's not my little 7 lb peanut anymore. But we are having SO much fun with him! This age of exploring, mimicking, smiling, talking, giggling is the best!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Brown's!
So excited! Gobble till you Wobble!

Our happy little man!

Josh and cousin Winnie

Typical...

Winnie LOVES her Joshie :)

Gobble butts!
Love him!
Give thanks
Wubba loves his Aunt Mini Moo!

And his Gigi!

Happy Birthday Jon!

A visit with the Cardell/Harper's!

Scrunchy nose smile
Wee!

Holding that head up high!

4 Months old!

Hands in the mouth ALL.THE.TIME.

Our big boy!

Here's a short little video of Josh talking to me the other day. I love how vocal he is getting!



Coming up this week we celebrate Christmas with the Brown's and then we are on our way to Orlando for a few weeks for Christmas with my family. I can't WAIT!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures of Winnie pulling on Josh- haha! So many precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete