Tuesday, December 31, 2013

5 Months

We are currently in Florida with my family (and have been for the past 2 weeks) for Christmas and New Years celebrations. I can't even begin to collect my thoughts enough to blog about these past 2 weeks…that post will come soon once I'm able to wrap my head around what the heck happened. In the meantime our Wubba man turned 5 months old! He is such a happy boy who is smiling, talking, rolling, laughing and charming his way through each day. He will reach and grab for anything and immediately try and put it in his mouth. He even has one tooth cutting through and another on the way! He absolutely LOVES all the attention he is getting from his Florida aunties and Mimi and Gamps…we will be VERY sad to go home. Here are some pictures from our 5 month photo shoot today. 









Happy 5 months sweet boy! You are one amazing kid!

Happy New Year everybody! Blog post(s) about our Florida Christmas adventures coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment