Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Melt in Your Mouth Chicken

This was one of the easiest chicken recipes I've ever made! You may have seen this pin floating around Pinterest lately (which is where I got it from) and it definitely did not disappoint! The husband really liked it as well! Next time I will add a little garlic powder to the mix. Hope you enjoy it too!

What you need
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 C greek yogurt (original recipe called for mayonnaise but I didn't want the calories)
- 1/4 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper

*Yep that's all you need! Easy!!


Directions

- Combine the yogurt, cheese, salt and pepper in a bowl



 - Stir well until mixture is fairly smooth

- Spread mixture evenly on the top and sides of the chicken breasts (I topped ours with a little more parmesan cheese)



- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes and the top of the chicken is golden brown



- I served this with quinoa/rice and green beans. It was awesome and the husband asked to have it again! Score for the wife!


1 comment: