Monday, March 10, 2014

Florida February Part 2


We've been back in Charlotte for a week now and it's nice to be back to our "normal" but boy do we miss the faces (and sunshine) that are in Florida! We had such a great time visiting! Here's some more pictures of our time there.

Playing with Aunt Katie - notice the barbie :)

Katie and Kristin watched him for me so I could go to the bathroom - and I came back to this!!

Spending some time with buddy Reuben!

Sitting up in the bath like the biggest boy EVER!

Celebrating mommy's birthday at Burger Fi with the family

Cousins :)

Just strolling down park ave

Napping on Uncle Jason

Human fountain

My and my best buddy

I love our little family
Josh and mommy forever!

The VanLue girls - and Josh's most loyal fan club

I love him!!
Last cuddles with Mimi - he adores her

We are planning on returning to Florida for Easter and are already counting down the days until our next visit! We definitely miss Florida and are grateful that Josh is such a good traveler so we can visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment