Saturday, January 3, 2015

Merry Christmas!

We had such a wonderful Christmas season! I am always sad when the holidays are over and we pack up all our decorations, but I am grateful for the memories we made!

We celebrated Christmas a few days early with my family before we left for Charlotte. We had everyone over for pizza and presents and had a blast. My family is loud, crazy and just the absolute best! I sadly didn't take many pictures because I was just enjoying our time (and playing hostess) but here's a few!

Our living room was full!

Da boys


I loved having everyone in our home!

Sweet little cousins





The next day we traveled up to Charlotte, NC to spend Christmas with Jon's family. It was such a fun time! We got to stay for a week which was the perfect amount of time (although Gigi wouldn't have minded us staying longer I'm sure!) and I'm so glad Josh was able to spend time up there again! I tried to remember to take pictures so here's a look into our week!

Snuggles and snacks with Gigi

Jon and our newest nephew, Darren

Winnie


Ho ho ho!

This little guy gives me baby fever!

Winnie, Taylor and Josh

Pop Pop's head makes a good drum!

Christmas Eve tradition of opening new pajamas!


Reading books with Memere 


Santa came!


Waking up on Christmas morning

Toddler Jon :)

Christmas breakfast!

Feed me!


This light up ball was the first thing he opened and that was all he wanted to play with!



New blocks!

Tower master

The traditional legos for Jon

New cars

New puzzle

Storm trooper from Uncle Tay and Aunt Steph


Snuggling with his giant Olaf pillow

Hugs for Aunt Stephy

Opening girly things :)


I don't even know

Brown sibs
The stairs were his favorite!

Christmas dinner (and all the babies were sleeping!)

Bath time!


Oh that hair!

Reading with Aunt Stephy (and Darren who is in the basket :)

3rd Annual gingerbread house competition - guys' house

Girls' house (and the winner!!)

This smile is my most favorite

Watching the cars

Totally a VanLue face right here

Getting kisses from Dolce


Oh. Hey.

Giving kisses to the baby

Cousins making music together

Give us all the snacks!

Wrestling with Dada

Josh holding his new cousin.

"baby! baby!"


We took a day trip to the mountains to visit Nana and Da! They hadn't seen Josh since he was 10 months old!


The sweetest


Josh loved their yard!







We love you Nana and Da!

Brothers. They never take a normal picture.

Miri is definitely the prettiest of this bunch!

Love this girl!

Snuggles with Tay Tay

Love!
Giving Winnie hugs before we left

And kisses...Josh wasn't too sure about those




He loves Miri!

I love this one!

Haha! 

Loves his Pop Pop and Gigi



Last hugs before we come back in February!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment