Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

We had such a great day celebrating Jon's first Father's Day yesterday! We took the morning off from packing and I made him his favorite breakfast (a non gluten-free egg & sausage casserole) and he opened his gifts from me and Josh. We went over to the Browns for lunch and more celebrating. It was a sweet time especially in light of us moving to Florida this week. It was the last time we will all be together for a little while! Here's some pictures from our fun day!

Opening gifts with Daddy 
New pedal!

Very appropriate tshirt for my guy

Love my boys!


The dads!

Oh I love this little monkey!

Playing hide and seek 

Little loves


Rocking with Gigi

Cuddles with Mama

I love this picture! 

Brown party of 3 x 2



Love them!

Family photo!

Sorry I cut off your head Tay!

The original Brown kids

Vintage Brown family :)

The daddios
We love our Mini Moo!

Tickles

And giggles :)



No comments:

Post a Comment